Tomato, Olive, Garlic, Asiago and Basil Crostini
- RECIPE YEAR: 2016
- RECIPE BY: Big Johns Market
- YIELD: Serves 20
- PAIRS WELL WITH: Estate Sauvignon Blanc
Appetizers don't get much easier or tastier than these crostini, which are topped with a mixture of tomatoes, fresh basil, Kalamata olives and Asiago cheese.
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Crostini for serving
In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, olives, cheese, garlic, olive oil and pepper. Spoon the tomato mixture onto crostini and serve.