Lamb Popsicles with Za'atar
- RECIPE YEAR: 2018
- RECIPE BY: This is our own recipe
- YIELD: Serves 8
- PAIRS WELL WITH: 2015 Zinfandel
A wonderful and easy dish, these lamb chops can be served as either an appetizer or a main dish. They're seasoned with za'atar, a Middle Eastern spice blend. The chops make a beautiful presentation and are delicious served with our amazing Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 rack of lamb, cut into individual chops
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon za'atar
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Season with lamb chops on both sides with salt and pepper, then sprinkle both sides with the za'atar. Place the chops on the grill and cook until nicely browned, about 2 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer the chops to a platter, drizzle with the garlic-infused olive oil and serve.